Nurse Notes

Information for parents and students from our nurse

Immunization Requirements 

To obtain copies of forms listed below Click Here:

MEH-155 Report of Private Dental Exam

MEH-1 Report of Physical Examination


If child needs medicine administered in school, medications such as Asthma Inhalers, must be submitted in original packaging from the pharmacy. Administration form must be filled out by primary care physician and signed by parent/guardian.

For more information go to Student Health Services